When we came into office, budget cuts due to the pandemic significantly slowed the City’s response to sanitation and beautification requests, including graffiti abatement, tree trimming, and bulky item disposal.
To ensure we were able to meet these needs, our office renewed the CD4’s contract with the LA Conservation Corps (LACC), a wonderful program that helps address these concerns while helping young Angelenos build valuable skills and a critical career network. We are happy to have our two LACC Clean & Green teams back again in 2022!
Our LACC teams carrying out a major median beautification project near the 101 Freeway with CalTrans!
Services offered by our LACC teams include:
- Recurring trash pickup at illegal dumping hotspots
- Overgrown vegetation removal on public rights-of-way
- Sidewalk pressure washing
- Support at neighborhood cleanup events
We encourage you to reach out to our office for any sanitation concerns or beautification requests. Get in touch by emailing [email protected] or calling 213-473-7004, or by directly emailing your Field Deputy.
Other Helpful Resources
- MyLA311 — Submit a request for services including graffiti removal, pothole repair, and bulky-item pickup.
- LA City Sanitation — Submit a service request for metal/household appliance disposal.
- StreetsLA Street Sweeping — Register for notifications about sweeping in your neighborhood.